Ruin of St Paul's (Landmark of Macau)

This picture I took before I climb the staircase to go near there. Look good huh... You gonna go to this place, if not you will regret. Take bus 3A reach at Tai San Ba, very happening and crowded there, walk tru shoplots. Shoplots such as famous biscuit shop "Koi Kei" which sell different kind of biscuits, bak kua etc. People are crazy to promote their products and it is FOC to test eat. Believe it! You can eat as much as you want which no purchase anything... Another thing i must intro, Portugese Tart! It looks a bit "hangus" but it really taste good!! Each cost MOP 7 (MOP is Macau currency). Wish to have it now. Haha...

This is "Wo Tip" (read in cantonese). It looks like wan tan, but in fried type. Taste so-so lo. Hehehe... It cost MOP 10.
Casinos

Casino Lisboa, is the first casino in Macau. That is why it looks a bit "old".
Grand Lisboa casino, just right beside Casino Lisboa. It is new generation of Casino Lisboa.
Wynn Casino. Look simple but it is I like the most. Grand & elegant...
There are still got lots lots of casinos, I cannot named it 1 by 1... Heehehe...
A-ma temple (Ma Kok Mui)
Historical temple. Crowded with old and young people. Heard is very "leng sia" (what you wish will come true), that's why a lot people go there to pray.
10 comments:
How about pictures from Hong Kong?
I just went to Ocean Park nia wor... All is from there only le... hehe...
Hmm... Macau has such a few interesting locations? :S
Most interesting is casinos... Heheheh...
Hey, allow me ask an out-of-topic question.
Why do you need to attend physiotherapy session?
Ehhyiii??? How do you know that I having my physiotherapy treatment? Hehe...
Nice pics..make me feel wana go to Macau ;p
Just GO! haha... book Air Asia air ticket n get leave from company nia... :)
Eh... you have yet to answer me about your physiotherapy treatment.
I think I saw your MSN message some time ago about you needing to attend the session.
Yeah, but now is no more after i consult doctor today bcos physio did not give much improvement. So, today doctor suggest to take 1 injection. Just take it and now still very very pain... i hope this injection will works on my knee...
Post a Comment