Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

IKEA IKEA IKEA~~

Yo hoooo~ I am back again! Hehehe... Since this Friday go KL, want to go IKEA walk walk at night, see got any nice/cute furniture bo... Just been there 1 time before, I think is last year, love that place man... There are a lot of cool stuffs le... Maybe myself like to shop at furniture shop la, hehe (i like interior design, so go there to get idea how my future home look like, Hahahaha!!!!). I still remember last time when I visited there, i saw a L shape sofa got dual function & i love it so much... How?? It can be sofa + bed (if you pull out the top sofa, L shape become a bed lo). Got 2 colors, 1 is blue and another 1 is light brown. I like blue color, very cool and elegant, wooo... cannot resist to have it~~ Haha... price at around RM1k+ (can't remember the price liao), i feel is ok lo, but if compare to normal leather sofa (1+2+3) le... Of cos, normal leather sofa worth more la.

Stop at here for today... Gonna watch my TV drama lo... Hehehe...

2 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

You drive to KL? Else, there is no way you can get those furnitures back to Penang, right?

Anyway, since there is nowhere else that I can place comments, just want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the world of blogging!

Do continue to update your blog after you return from Macau OK? Do not forget to post those Macau photos too! :)

e$tHer said...

Hahaha... Of cos I drive, else i cannot take back. BUT unforetunately, when I arrived KL is already late bcos took wrong highway entrance. In order for me to go to the correct road direction, it takes me a lot of time d. So, can't manage to go. Haih...

Actually I planned to write my 1st day in Macau blog last night but too tired so plan go back Penang only post it. Hehe... So... Wait la har... Hehehee...