Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Asia Las Vegas - will going on coming weekend!

Hmm... Another 5 days, I will go to Macau! Yoohoo~~ Go with mummy... Flight on Saturday morning at 09:25 from KL direct to Macau. So I will drive to KL on Friday noon (wooo.... driving lo), stay overnight at my brother house and he can fetch us to airport at the next morning. My sister-in-law not able to make it cos she have to fetch her 3 kids to the school on Monday & Tuesday! Poor things...

Flight takes 3 hours and 45 mins on 1 way journey... gosh... Sumore is free seating (Air Asia ma), can't imagine that time become 'sardin' during boarding time. (Ooooouuuuuuu......GOD!) How many days at there?? 4 days! In your mind now you were thinking I'am crazyyyyyyyyy~~!!! What the hell, just 4 days also siok ar?? Too much money hor...... Hahaha... I siok ma~~ Kakakaka!!! Not ho giak, it just this trip is to go Macau to find my 2nd eldest brother... Hework there now and he dun have much leave this year, so we going there to visit him + travel. Sumore his rented house have 1 room available (I can save for hotel $$ le, Macau's hotel very expensive eh...), and I also can "cabut" for holiday this quarter, then go faster d la... So as conclusion, i just pay for flight ticket $$. I will be very busy after I came back from this trip until Aug (Doooiii, the work schedule already planned until September lo, tired man when looking at the schedule - peak!).

Besides to Macau, actually I will have 1 day trip to HK! Hoo rah~~ not shopping la... I never been Ocean park before (duh, hiong har mui, y u so lao yia 1, Ocean Park long time d lo)... that's Y i go ma... Hahhaa!! Ferry ticket from Macau to HK already bought, it costs me HKD 310 per person! Wah, Ferry only also that expensive weiii.... It is RM 129.16 (based on current currency). Ocean park ticket for adult is HKD 208 (approcimate RM 86.67), worth la worth la... not that bad kok... Genting 1 also nearly rm 40 liao la... You might wondering why i din go Disneyland le... HK Disneyland just 3 park nia le, and the park is those i am not interested la, what for waste my $$ to go the place that I not really interested le... I have been US Califonia Disneyland on last winter (Dec'07), HK one cannot achieve my target! Muahahahahah~~~ I put US Califonia Disneyland URL & HK Disneyland URL, you go and see... You will understand what i trying to say here. For those been there before (few of my fren been there before), just look at the HK URL then u can know why i choose to go Ocean Park. :) Heheehehehe

US Califonia Disneyland URL: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage&bhcp=1
HK Disneyland URL:
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/zh_HK/home/home?name=HomePage

Other than that, this thing cannot miss out when at Macau, "huat chai" ar!!!! Hahahahah!! Macau is Asia Las Vegas (mini type compare to real L.Vegas, of cos). There are 30+ casino over there!! Wow, can't imagine right??? Those not so like table game 1, can go to "feed" tigger lo... Feeding tigger can pass the time ma, play slowly, sumtime u r lucky, the "tigger" will vomit out what ever it "eat" to u 1 le... Not good me... Hahaha....

Wah, did not realize i wrote so long d... hahhaha... To be continue tomorrow la... :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Adelyn said...

Wow...so nice...visiting Macau yeah. Hope u enjoy and have a blast holidays!

e$tHer said...

Thank you so much Adelyn... :) Maybe next time we can go together... Hehehe...