Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Where am I?

These few days few people asked where am I now... Penang or Macau??? From my blog mentioned I will go to Macau by end of the weekend and now can see me online again. Curious huh?? OK, to all my friends, now I officially in Macau la. Hahaha~~ Don't believe me? True man, you can go to my friedster to check out my latest photos, i just uploaded today.

You can see me online is because after came back from outside, already tired and got nothing to do, so?? Online looo... Now I was looking how to go to Ocean Park from Ferries pier. I gotto find out how to go by public transportation. Taking taxi will cost us a lot $$ and we need 2 taxis (7 of us)! Gosh, like that will cost us double! Cin cin cai cai also need hundred over for 1 taxi, I guess. So, after my "long" search (go to MRT, bus, ocean park, ferries etc website to check), I manage to get the informations how to use public transportation to Ocean Park. I hope that is the correct 1.

Meanwhile, I also looking what is the attraction in HK... I missed out to visit Victoria Peak! Oh god, why I so blur??!! I am not sure tomorrow after visit Ocean Park still got time for us to go Victoria Peak. I don't think so. It near Central, Peak Tram is just few mins walk from Central MRT Station or pay for shuttle bus of $4 to get there. Don't talk until that far yet. Hahaha...

If you sms to my 012 line now, you cannot get me cos I am using Macau line now. My 012 are not allowed me to make a call or sms back to M'sia. Sien...

Need to go bed now la, tomorrow have to wake up early. :) Cheers~

6 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

Do check for me if the Hong Kong air pollution is still as bad as it was reported in the past.

My Hong Kong friend informed me that the air there is on a healthy level. :S

e$tHer said...

how is consider "healthy"? Hehehe...

(e+ho)ng said...

Oops... I miss out a word in my previous comment. It is supposed to be:

My Hong Kong friend informed me that the air there is not on a healthy level. :S

e$tHer said...

Ooohhh... I am not sure is it sky look "blur blur" is caused by poluted air or it is normal in spring time...

(e+ho)ng said...

If I am not mistaken, Hong Kong shared almost the same type of weather as Malaysia. There should be no Spring in Hong Kong. :(

e$tHer said...

But it is better then M'sia, atleast HK and Macau there windy. When I just reach KL airport, sweating liao. It is 24C vs 32C... A lot of different le... :)