Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Special menu at cafe today - Nasi Goreng Satay

Haaaarrrrrr... Raining non-stop start last night... This morning still raining, raining & raining... Flood, traffic jam, accident on bridge, etc... as usual... I was trapped in the jam for more than 1 hour! OMG! Luckily I manage to rush to the office just before 9am to attend a very important 2 hours meeting... Good good, my "cut-here-cut-there" driving skill plays important roles at the morning. Without this skill, haha, I think I cannot reach to office before the meeting...

Still the same, heavy rain whole morning... Until about 11am something... Stop rain d... Today, took my lunch at cafe cos lazy take outside cos flood everywhere... Cafe had pretty interesting menu today - 1 of it is Nasi Goreng Satay... The "outlook" look OK, so I decided to try this 1...


This is how the Nasi Goreng Satay looks like...

Outlook: 70% (got 5 satays, outside sell 50sen for each + vege)

Taste: 70% (sauce is nice)

Cafe building: PG2.1

I would say the Nasi Goreng Satay is good, I love it. Quite big plate as well, I can't finish it... I recomend it :)

No comments: