Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Java Chip Ice Blended

Everytime when i go to Starbucks...... I'm sure order Mocha Ice Blended - nothing else. Cos i dun like Caramel, ... , ..., those very sweet taste... I prefer thick coffee or Choco flavour :)

Last Friday, went to Starbucks again, hang out with fren... Friday night... Do not want to stay at home to just watch DVD so go out to chit chat with fren and enjoy air con + wireless + ice blended (at home also got air con + internet access + Kopi O. Why still go to Starbucks?? Rich ar???) No la, too mou liu at home d... Hehehe... This round I'm not ordered Mocha Ice Blended --> change to Java chip. Which it is similar with Mocha = Coffee + choco (with chip inside, can chew ^o^) This is the 2nd time I try it, not so sweet, yet still have rich coffee flavour... Hmm, good~~ Perhaps you can try it for the next visit to the Starbucks if you din try before...


Very sorry, left 75%, forgot to take photo at the beginning :D



No comments: