Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

2 surprises...

Cheng~ cheng~ cheng~ cheng~~ 2 surprises today...

First, I only knew today they do a farewell lunch for me. Why?! Why farewell lunch?! Are you leaving your company soon? Where you go? Okokok... Dun kan cheong... I know these are the questions come out from your mind when you see "farewell" word... Tell you la, I am not leaving company la, I just leave my current dept soon to new dept. It is called rotation job. My company encourage employees do rotation every 1.5/2 years. This is to improve employee's skill set. Good huh, can keep improving... :) Ok, back to the topic... We went to Double Good Restaurent near BJ and we ordered... let me count... 6 dishes and 1 dessert... The portion ngma ngam for 9 people. The food is taste good and everyone is satisfy... :) Photo speaks all...


暹蒸红狮,印尼虾,芥兰炒芥兰,三杯鸡,红烧排骨,虾米豆腐 (sorry, i duno how to translate to english, it will sounds weird :))

Double Good Restaurent

Group photo 1

Group photo 2 (i look so weird, tak sempat lari la, hahahaha)

Next, 2nd surprise is.... tah dahhh... Our Finance dept annual dinner will be held on next month, 7th Nov. So, each group have to do performance... There fore... I am 1 of the "lucky"1 choosen to be the main cast. What?! Who say i know how to act? I just know how to sing in Redbox, inside the room... Shit~ Do you know who nominate my name in the main cast??? Haih, without inform me, buta buta kena... I'm not a leng lui, dun hv talent, dun hv nice body shape... Why choose me har... Can reject eh but must find replacement. Where got people want to perform 1?! Really make me headache... HeadAChe... HeADacHE arrrrrrr......

So, the rehearsal will start next week then stop for 1 week then continue another 1 week. The reason we pause in the middle is because that week is Close Reporting week, all of us busy to do the report analysis... Not much time left, not sure i can manage or not... new job (learn new thing) + old job (make sure my passdown are smooth) + Rehearsal... Ish~~ beh ho seh nia... Want ki siao liao la like that...

What is the performance title? Papa mia! (The opposite version of Mamma Mia! and is popular now, KL got Mamma Mia! show at Istana Budaya, but the price not cheap). It is similar to Mamma Mia! I am given a cast called Ali (Sophie best friend). 2 questions come out from my mind, what is the story line? And, what to wear? No idea... Try to find online, hard to find the story about Mamma Mia! Sigh...

4 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

ur life sound fun!!
good luck in new dept. :)

e$tHer said...

TQ TQ... Haha... Full of surprise... I feel i can work well in new dept cos all is youngster and "crazy" fella... :)

Adelyn said...

hey,last time my ex coll did farewell for me @ Double Good...dishes very nice! miss that restaurant :)

e$tHer said...

The food is yummy, Autocity also got 1 branch.