Almost 1 month I did not post any blog already, I apologize that. :)
Today I had doctor appoinment to have knee check up. Reach LWEH about 10am, first as normal register myself at the counter then went to outpatience room waiting for my name to be call. Ok, doctor haven't start in his office and I already see a lot of people are waiting. Until I have to take my seat far far from the room. You might wondering why got so much patient are waiting same doctor, I can tell you why... His name is Dr Tang, the only Orthopaedic & Sport Injuries Surgeon doctor (that's why so much people). He only start first outpatient at 11:40pm and ... mine is no.24!! Gosh~~ I need to wait until what time wor?? Some more today is the Close week for me to do May report (Finance need to do month end report - called Close Report), I was so nervous, always think to back office early to get all my work done... So the more panic, the slower the time "run"... When reach my turn, it is already 2pm! Oh man! I already waited 4 hours!!! Aiyo~~
When I get into the room, updates doctor about my condition, what is the improvement in this month (from previous consultation, already 1 month). Basically told doctor I do Ultrasound, Hot pack and stretching during my phydiotherapy. What is the result? 30 % improvement only. So, doctor suggested to have injection to diminish inflammation 消炎. I personally very scared to take injection (but I am a blood donor! Weird right?). My thought was the injection is just on knee surface, mana tau dostor told me it is quite "deep" so might have little pain... Little pain?? Ok la, trust him. When the needle was injected, it is not just "little pain". I can feel the needle is moving inside my knee muscle, like searching the correct part to inject. Oh god, that time already is "much much" pain already. I guess the needle is very deep into my muscle. The moment he inject the dos, a sharp pain and it is killing me! I shout and tears automatic come out. Walk out the room like "ar chi lok" style (can you imagine how siao lang am I?). Ok, go to casher and take my medicine (pain killer). Next appointment is next week, doctor want to see any improvement from the injection or not. If YES, then good. If NO, how ar????? I am wondering now, don't tell me need another injection, 1 time sudah cukup!! I really scared liao!!!
After everything done, walk to car park back office. Aiyo, how I going to drive like that?? I asked doctor what is the impact after injection? I can walk or not? Doctor said CAN, no impact. Mana tau, doctor see me kiddy kiddy, tipu me wor... (Hahahahhah!!!) I was pain like hell, cannot walk well, hard to drive. I just drive 60 km/h back office (this is the most slowest speed that I ever had on highway)... Break record... Hahahha!! Haiyo, I never drive so "su boon" 1 le... Hahha...
I don't know what improvement after this injection. I just hope the injection is help to reduce the bengkak & pain. And most important thing is no need to find the doctor back, no follow up consultation, no need to wait 4 hours for consultation, no more injection... Kakakak~~ pls pray for me to get well soon ya... ;)
Me
- e$tHer
- Penang, Malaysia
- Me ar, like that looo... Sot sot + siao siao + gong gong + straight straight + happy happy + blur blur +++++... Conclusion? I also duno, let you understand me by yourself :)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1st of all, it is not a good idea to register yourself at 10am in Lam Wah Ee Hospital.
As a rule of thumb, I have always queued up by 7am and just spend my time reading novel while waiting for my doctor. You can also take a short nap while waiting since you will most probably be the 1st patient to go into the clinic anyway.
About the injection, you should have asked the nurse to let you bite her arm. When it gets too painful, the nurse will slap the doctor to let him know that you're in deep pain. :D Good deal?
For the moment, take good rest. I think the doctor diagnosed your knee as suffering from inflammation. If the condition did not get any better, prepare to go to some other hospital to get 2nd opinion OK?
I can't go on 7am yesterday bcos I gonna do my month end close report. I need to pull few reports for my Asia analysts for the analysis. No choice.
The nurse is standing far far away form the bed. She just stand there and observe. NO, i should direct hantam the doctor so he knows how pain is it... Hehe... He is laughing le after the injection... Sei yeh ar... Hahaha~~
Good or bad, wait until next week baru tau saja looo...
Post a Comment